FAQ’s on admit card November 2013 Exams
ICAI has issued FAQ’s for admit cards for November 2013 Exams
Share to download all FAQ’s as issued by ICAI[sociallocker id=”1679″]Thanks for sharing this post. Click here to download[/sociallocker]
- How do I get my admit card?
Admit cards for November 2013 exam are hosted on http://www.icai.nic.in. Candidates may print their admit cards from the website. Physical admit cards for November 2013 examination are also sent by post, as an additional service to the examinees. Both are valid for admission to the examination.
- How do I print my admit card from the website
Visit the site http://www.icai.nic.in.
Enter the following:
- Select the examination in which you intend to appear
- Student registration number or the bar code of the examination form; and
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) indicated by you in your application form.
Your admit card and the “Instructions to Examinees” will appear on the screen. You can then print the same in A 4 size paper.
- I have not yet received the physical admit card sent by post by ICAI. What should I do?
Physical admit cards have already been dispatched. You will be receiving them shortly. However, even if you do not receive them, due to delays in transit, do not worry. You can print your admit card from the website http://www.icai.nic.in and carry the same to the examination hall. It is also valid.
- What are the contact details?
Help Line Telephone numbers: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853 or 835
Fax 0120 3054 841, 843