Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.
Cut off dates for admission to CS course
- 28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year year
- 31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year
- 31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
Subjects for CS Executive
- Company Law
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Economic and Commercial Laws
- Tax Laws and Practice
- Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
- Capital Markets and Securities Laws
- Industrial, Labour and General Laws
Examination and Fees
- Rs. 10,000 for non commerce students
- Rs. 9,000 for commerce students / CPT passed of ICAI /Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA
- Rs. 8,500 for CS foundation passed students
Examination is conducted twice a year in June and December
Exam fees – Rs. 1200/- per Module
Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination
- 25th March (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 9th April)
- 25th September (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 10th October)
Medium of Examination
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi. (Except Business Communication subject of Foundation Program)
A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
The students are required to undergo the following training:
- 7 days Student Induction Programme (SIP)- within six months of Registration to Executive Programme or exempted therefrom for becoming eligible to seek enrolment to appear in Executive Program Examination.
- 70 hours compulsory computer training program- for becoming eligible to seek enrolment to appear in Executive Program Examination.
How to Register for CS Executive
1. Click the online services button on top of the ICSI website (http://www.icsi.edu/)
2. Go to the Students tab and click on Student Registration
3. Click on to the checklist of documents as applicable to you on the basis of your qualification,
Photograph of the candidate
Signature of the candidate
DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
Roll Number (if appearing)
12th Passing certificate/Mark sheet
Qualification certificate/Mark sheets
Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category
4. Now Click on ‘Proceed to Registration’
5. Select the Course type as Executive stage
6. Fill other fields.
7. Click on the option- ‘Make Payment’ for effecting necessary payments.
Payment is to be made either by credit/debit card /net banking or through bank challan system
You will subsequently get username and password at your E mail ID (The user name and password will be provided within 24 hours of payment.) After you get your username and password, please upload documents at the link sent at your mail and upload documents.
Process of accessing your account after registering to ICSI for uploading documents
1. Click on online services button on top of the ICSI website (http://www.icsi.edu/)
2. Thereafter Click on login button
3. Enter your Username and Password
4. After Login, Go to Students and then click “My Account”
5. Click on “Manage Account”
6. Upload documents at certificate details tab and qualification tab given under manage account option
7.Once all required documents have been uploaded, the applications are checked at Directorate of Student Services and if found OK, it is approved. If any discrepancies are found, then student concerned is informed by e-mail to complete the requirement.
Supply of Study materials
Study materials shall be dispatched directly by post from institute’s main stores Noida after verification of documents by the institute.
Process of downloading registration letter / e-Identity card through online Services
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute by following the given below simple procedure:
1. Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu
2. Log in to your account .Enter your “Username” & “Password”
3. Click on “student” option
4 Open “my account”
5 Go to “others” option at student’s account
6 Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account
After downloading the Identity card, students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership No., designation and complete official address