CS Professional Exam is the final stage of CS Qualification
Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course
Program Registration Fees – Rs. 12,000
Table of Contents
Fees & Exam
Examination is conducted twice a year in June and December
Exam Fees – Rs. 1,200 per module
Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination
- 25th March (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 9th April)
- 25th September (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 10th October)
Subjects for CS Professional Exam
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Electives 1 out of below 5 subjects
- Banking Law and Practice
- Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- International Business-Laws and Practices
Medium of Examination
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi. (Except Business Communication subject of Foundation Program)
A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
Practical experience and training requirements
- 15 months training after passing the Executive Programme or Professional Programme on completion of Student Induction Program and Executive Development Program with companies and Company Secretaries in Practice registered with the Institute for imparting training
- 25 hours of Professional Development Programme (PDP) during 15 months training
- 8 days Executive Development Programme (EDP) – after passing the Executive Programme and before commencement of 15 months training.
- 3 months practical training is required to be undergone by the student if the student completes professional program examination and exempted from undergoing at least 12 months training on the basis of Company Secretaries Regulations,1982, as amended on submitting the documents to the Institute and fulfills the requirement of Regulation 48. This training will be exempted to the students who have undergone 15 months training.
- 15 days training in a specialized agency such as Registrar of Companies (ROC) / Stock Exchange / Financial and Banking Institution/Management Consultancy Firm can only be commenced if the student completes SIP,EDP , 15 months training and having passed professional program examination.
- 15 days Management Skills Orientation Programme (MSOP)- after Professional Programme and on completion of Executive Development Program and 15 months training
The students can be exempted from undergoing training totally or partially depending on the practical experience possessed by them on fulfilling the requirement of the Company Secretaries Regulations,1982, as amended, on submitting the relevant documents.
A student after passing the Professional Programme may enroll as ‘Licentiate ICSI’ at his/her option until completion of training requirements.
Download detailed guide for CS Training options and Requirements
Share to download
[sociallocker id=”1679″]Thanks for sharing, Download[/sociallocker]
How to register for CS Professional Exam
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute by following the given below simple procedure:
1. Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu
2. Log in to your account .Enter your “Username” & “Password”
3. Click on “student” option
4 Open “my account”
5 Go to “others” option at student’s account
6 Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account
After downloading the Identity card, students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership No., designation and complete official address