IFRS is now becoming a global standard for the preparation of public financial statements and thus importance of understanding IFRS is a must for professionals working in finance and accounting.
IFRS course certification is provided by multiple institutions like ICAI, ACCA and AICPA. Top certification providers of IFRS are given below with the details of the program.
Related: Detailed post on what is IFRS
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
1. Certificate in International Financial Reporting
- to help you understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world
- to explain how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) / International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work and how these are being changed
- to examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis
- to provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
Non Members – £220 (including course materials)
Members – £168 (including course materials)
E-learning – learn at your own pace (access valid for 3 months)
One hour exam with multiple choice questions
Register for CertIFRS
2. Diploma in International Financial Reporting
- understand and explain the structure of the framework of international accounting
- apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
£195 – December 2013
£205 – June 2014
Self study or take classes for approved learning partners.
Three hour written exam held twice a year
Register for DipIFRS
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Introduction of the concepts of IFRS
- Dissemination of knowledge on IFRS;
- Comparison of IFRS with existing Indian Accounting Standards;
- Issues in relation to IFRS;
- Conversion of Financial Statements prepared on the basis of Indian GAAP to IFRS based financial statements.
For any query, please contact:
Fees of the course:
Members of ICAI : Rs 30,000
Non Member : Rs 50,000
CA Final Student : Rs 25,000
Duration of the Course: 100 Hours as follows:
- E-learning – 60 hours
- Class room study – 40 hours
Evaluation Test: IFRS Certification Course exam is conducted on second Sunday of March, June, September and December
- Only a member of the Institute is eligible to appear in the exam.
- One is not eligible for the IFRS Certification exam to be conducted in the quarter in which the class room training has been completed.
Days of Class Room: Saturday & Sunday (8 Hours each)
CPE Hours – 90 Hours (30 Structured and 60 Unstructured)
Register for IFRS Course at ICAI
Deloitte has developed high quality e-learning modules on IFRS to help users develop their knowledge and application of the basic principles and concepts of the IFRSs and IASs. The IFRS e-learning modules are available free of charge and may be used and distributed freely.
You can access Deloitte E-learning here
Share to Download
Technical Summaries of all IFRS as issued by IASB